Another Great Solution To One of My Every Day Problems- Fitletic

I love my morning walks but because I am not on a tread mill I need a little help holding my phone and my drink and my keys.

So I found this great product called Fitletic. they make fitness belts for all different needs. Ones that a Gatorade bag and your cell phone. Ones that hold a hipflask your phone and a powerbar. Ones for runners, and ones for
people like me who just want to take a nice walk every day. They also have armbands for your phone and or your ipod. I persoally keep music in my phone so I have one less thing to carry. You can even customize the one you like to hold an extra hip flask of water.

I seriously didn't know how much I needed one until I started using mine. My phone and earbuds fit perfectly. The belt is elastic so it moves with you. No binding or chafing. It is adjustable so it will work for just about anyone regardless of your fitness level. You all know I am a big girl and I wear it just fine. but the most important thing is that having this removes one more obstacle to me taking my morning walks. I get everything packed in there at night and then it is ready form me when I drop off the last kid at school. Grab and go is the name of the game.

So If you are looking for a little something to help you get out there for your run or your walk check out http://www.fitletic.com/.

Comments