Mom Approved Snacking thanks to Ella's Kitchen

I am always on the lookout for healthy snacks for my family. As the boys have gotten older their tastes have changed but my desire to feed them well has not. Even thought they are not eating toddler foods any more I still keep my ear to the ground for all of you my precious readers. I know that many of you are in different stages of child rearing and look to the ARMY of good ideas.



I recently found a great toddler food in the Good Earth Products. They have Certified Organic snacks ranging from dried fruits to crackers. All packaged to take in the diaper bag or keep in your car for those " Mommy, I'm hungry moments."

These taste good and are not going to ruin their dinner or lunch. When you find your self running from the elementary school to the High School during your day it is good to have some snacks for the littlest ones ready to go. I hated running through drive through when they were little because they were hungry and we were in a hurry. If you are like me then this will be a great addition to your snack "emergency" kit.

Comments