Keeping the Lunch box Healthy and Yummy

I, like most moms, try to find stuff that my kids will like and that I am excited for them to eat for lunch. It is sometimes a difficult path to follow. I don't feed my family anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup, I try to keep organic and GMO free. ( read more about this here) So when I do find things I can put into lucnh boxes I get excited.

I usually steer away from putting juice into my kids lunch boxes. So often it is loaded with added sugar or High Fructose Corn Syrup, that I usually say no when they ask. Motts has come out with a line of juices that has no High Fructose Corn Syrup is 40% lower in sugar than most fruit juices and even my pickiest eater loves.



I can add this to their lunch box and still feel good about what they are eating. And the boys love getting juice instead of water once in a while. You can find these at your local grocery store. No need to go to a special market. I like that too.

Next I found Bare Fruit crunchy apple chips. I know the boys want potato chips but they are just garbage in terms of nutrition. I want to pack stuff to grow on in their lunches. These chips give them the crunch they want and the nutrition I want. 
These are made in the USA and have no sugar added, no preservatives and great flavors. With three apples in every bag I am happy to have them munch on these when they want a snack.

So when you are looking for some great stuff for your kids lunches, or just to keep on hand for a snack attack, be sure to keep these on hand.

Comments