MasterLock Saves The Day

I love to travel. And I love Agent Daddy. But traveling with Agent Daddy is sometime a trial. You see Agent Daddy is always security conscious. Which is a good thing. Until he leaves the suitcase locked and leaves the kids and I in a hotel room wanting to get bathing suites out of a locked suitcase that only he has the key to.


MasterLock has the solution to my biggest traveling pet peeve. the MasterLock Backpack Lock. It is light weight and has the MasterLock name on it so I know Agent Daddy will approve. Better than that, it has a combination lock on it so Agent Daddy doesn't have to be there to open the suitcase. At just under $7.00 it was well worth the price.

We put it on our suitcase on our trip to Carmel-By-The-Sea last weekend. I wanted to pack my laptop which is usually an argument but with the MasterLock keeping what I love safe Agent Daddy was on board. No arguments occurred over locked suitcases as we both knew the combination. And best of all we found a great compromise that gives us both what we want. Agent Daddy even commented on how well designed this was for suitcases and back packs. I see the purchase of some more of these in our future. After all when we travel with the monkeys we will need more locks.

Comments