Sally Hansen Smart and Sexy

I attended Pamper me fabulous this past weekend, which you would know if you stalked me on Facebook and Instagram. Or if you were one of the cool kids that was there on Saturday. If you were there you would have gotten to ry Sally Hansen's Gel Manicure for the home and you would have taken home some lovely nail polish from Sally Hansen as well.

I went home and immediately painted my nails. Why because just had to try the new stuff I got, and I chipped my nails being fabulous all afternoon with my mom.

So I have these perfect green nails for St Patty's Day but even better than that, this triple shine has a great curved brush that matches the shape of your nail bed. It is SO MUCH EASIER to use than the normal squared off brush. I was able to paint my nails quickly and with almost no "mistakes".

Thanks Sally Hansen. For Pampering me and helping to make me feel FABULOUS.


Comments