The Drop by Michael Connelly- Book Review

The Drop (Harry Bosch, #17)The Drop by Michael Connelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love The Harry Bosch Character. I have read all the books. being a Los Angels local I often find my self driving around listening to his books and being in the parts of town he is speaking of in his book at that time. It really gives you a sense of place and time.

His new ever evolving relationship with his daughter is way more interesting than his love life but if you are a Bosch fan you will know he never goes long with out female companionship. Even if he still subscribes to the one bullet theory.

Harry's "Everyone counts or no one counts" philosophy pulls him into some High Jingo in this one. Threatening his trust and relations ship with long time friend and ex partner Kis Rider.

The twists and turns on this one will take you on a ride that will keep you reading late into the night and neglecting everyone but Harry.

View all my reviews

Comments