Waterfire Saga Book One Deep Blue- Book Review

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this book. I read it in a Day. Could not put it down. The writer creates an undersea world of Kingdoms and Castles with Mer-people and and exotic undersea pets. The Females in this story are strong. Stronger than they first understand. The themes of Females living up to expectations of others and learning to know who to trust and what to beleive are great for this age and this genre. I believe this is the start of a great series that I cannot wait to read.

I also believe that this will become a must read for all tween and young teen girls. I can't wait to read the rest of the series and would love to see a movie series to come out of it.

Disney Publishing is a name I can trust for finding great books with clean stories for my kids.

View all my reviews

Comments