Its Prom Time Again

 I am a mom of boys so you would think that I would not be all that interested in Prom fashion for girls. Well you would be wrong. Because I am a mom of boys I am very interested in what the girls are wearing ...or not wearing, when they are out with my sons.

I believe that you can be beautiful and classy on Prom night. Call me old fashioned but I do not want my son going to prom with a girl who looks like she is ready to go on the stroll. Please keep your daughters WHO HAS covered and their boobs inside their dress.

With this in mind I thought I would reccomend some elegant Prom Wear. the dresses are all from eShakti.com, an online retailer offering the unique benefit of customization, allowing teens of all sizes to customize their dress to their exact measurements at an affordable cost These dresses can all be customized by adding sleeves, a scalloped neckline, extending or shortening  the length and more. With eShakti’s customization options, prom go-ers can be sure that their dress will be one of a kind on this special night.

The Jewelry, and what is Prom with out FABULOUS Jewelry, is all by SuperJeweler, the premier online retail destination for jewelry at discount prices.

So moms save a buck and cover up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments