The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly- Book Review

The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller, #5)The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mickey Haller is beginning to reap the rewards of his life of skating on the line. And he is none to please with the fruits of that life. His ex wife Maggie Mc Fierce is seemingly lost to him forever as well as his teenaged daughter not speaking to him when he gets perhaps his second ever innocent client.



I have had a crush on Mickey from the first Lincoln Lawyer book. He is the bad boy we all know not to get involved with but can't help ourselves.

Seeing Mickey now as he is shaken in his beliefs one can only hope it will mean a better Mickey Oh and Legal Seagal is a show stealer. I want to kiss that old mans bald head. What a PIP! Don't miss this one.

View all my reviews
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments