Vacation Fashion- Fashion Friday

It is summer and all I can think about is vacationing somewhere wonderful. Did you notice the plethora of travel destinations I have shared?

Well if you are going somewhere fabulous with the family you still need to look good yourself.  I am going to share some ideas for being a Fabulous Mom on vacation with out breaking the bank.

The Purse-

You know you have been carrying the same old black purse for years now. Sure it is leather and by a good brand but lets summer up the wardrobe with a great summer bag.

This Laser Cut tote is in a fresh ocean color, the open cut work brings to mind wicker and summer as well

I LOVE this color. It is bright and feminine and screams I am a fun person. Still has room to cart a diaper and a water bottle

I just couldn't resist this one. So pretty and now.

 All of the above bags are under $100 and are online at Bijuju.com

Swim Suits. You know you hate to buy them but you can't go to the pool or beach with out one. Don't worry I am doing coverups next so you can keep those love handles hidden.
Spanx makes swim suits $114.95

No More Rack http://vnlink.co/SU4sI0n $39.00
Vintage style also at No More Rack $19.00 http://vnlink.co/SU4sI0n
I love No More Rack. I get great deals every time. NoMoreRack.com They have plus sizes too. I am a mom of boys and I have a large bust so I am always wanting to be sure nothing "hangs out" if you know what I mean.

Cover UPs

This can be anything from a maxi dress to a long shirt. The Sarong can be a good thing if you are smaller but if you are a plus size gal I suggest one of these other ideas. They are better for almost any body type. I like sleeves on my cover up because I am fair and burn so it is ice to have something to "cover" my arms.
Khols online under $50

Khols online under $50

Khols online under $50

Khols online under $50

No More Rack under $40

No More Rack under $40


So there you have it. Resort ready with out breaking the bank. Mommy deserves to look fabulous too.
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

Post a Comment