Fashion Friday -Famous Footwear

 School starts in a month. I have to get the boys new shoes for school so I head over to Famous Footwear, because they have amazing deals on all the brands we love, and guess what I see? I see that Famous Footwear, is opening a new store  in Ridgecrest, California on July 16. The opening marks the 35th location in the Los Angeles market.

To celebrate the opening, they will be hosting a grand opening event on July 26 which will include a live DJ, drawings for shoppers to win complimentary pairs of shoes, one-day special promotions and a local shoe artist who will be customizing shoes for
customers.

I go all excited and bought two new pairs of shoes for myself. Well a girls gotta look good if she is going to a party. And it will be quite a party. You all should go. I will need to still get the boys
some shoes for school as well. And maybe some more shoes....

Lets talk about the great deals. I got two pair of shoes that were originally $49.99 each. I paid $37.79! If that is not awesome I don't know what is. That is 65% off before tax. Now you know there is nothing I can do about the tax but that sure makes it affordable to shoe some rapidly growing boys.

So head over to the new store for a great party. The new store is located in the Ridgecrest Town Center at 700 N China Lake Blvd, Ridgecrest CA.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments