Going to the Beach!

 When I think about going to the beach my vision usually looks like the picture to my left. Desolate beach, white sand peace, quiet. The truth is far different. when I go to the beach I usually drag the boys all with me. I love the beach. I love the sand the salt water the ocean all of it. The boys however like the pool better.  As a consequence I usually end up packing and carrying everything.



So over the years I have gotten creative.First thing I always think of when we go to the beach is sun screen. I

burn super easy the boys...not so much. But I still used to have to beg them to stand still long enough to rub in sun screen. NO more. I buy the Coppertone Duraflex spray on sport. It dries almost instantly and it is way easier to spray  the stuff on a moving target than to try to rub it in and make them wait for it to dry. I love this stuff.

Next I got a Super Brella from Bed Bath and Beyond.This thing pops up in seconds and provides me with a nice cabana for enjoying the beach. We can't go to the beach with out towles, lunch, our cell phones, and some sand toys. I usually had to make all those trips alone.







Now I have this wonderful Beach wagon. It has a place for TWO water
bottles, it fold flat when I need to store it or haul it to my next adventure, and everything fits inside. I got it from Sams Club for under $50.00

And once we are all at the beach, listening to our tunes and having a great time, the last thing I want is for my cell phone to die. Or for the kids electronics to die. So I always bring my Secur Solar Power Bank 6000. Charges using a built in USB both mini and standard and uses what we are all at the beach for THE SUN. It fold up flat and has a hard outer shell and is perfect for the beach the boat, camping etc.

So there you have it. My must haves for the beach. Have a great summer!
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers
Wh

Comments