The New Reach Complete Care- Review

 I have an confession. I am kind of a tooth brushing fanatic. I walk around asking my kids if the brushed. I brush twice a day some times more. I think I do this to preserve the teeth I paid so much to straighten. But that is another story.

I noticed that Reach had come out with a new Complete Care brush so I decided to try it out. From the moment you pick it up you notice there is
something different about this brush. It sits differently in your hand making those hard to reach places reachable. Also I like that it feel like a spa in your mouth when you brush. I use a soft bristle because I over brush anyway.

I have been using the Triple angel Floss brush for about 2 months now and I am in love with it. Agent Daddy had been using the Triple Angel Pro. Both really get in there and clean the food out of your teeth.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments