Cascade Ice Sparkling Water Drinks.

It is HOT. HOT. HOT. It is also Labor Day weekend and maybe you are wanting to fancy up your BBQ or get together. What ever you are up to this Labor Day, Cascade Ice is the perfect take along for quenching your thirst or mixing into cocktails.



I love the Watermelon and Coconut. But all the flavors are amazing all on their own. I like to chill the bottles and then pour over crushed ice. Makes me feel like I am on holiday and being pampered.

But wait it gets better. There are zero calories in these wondrous drinks and even my pickiest eater wanted to drink them all down. This is the kind of drink I am proud to give my kids. They can have a treat and I know it isn't laden with sugar and chemicals. Just check out their goodness below then run to the store and stock up for this long weekend. You will be glad you did.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments