Del Frisco's Grilleat Irvine Spectrum- Foodie Friday




I had the wonderful opportunity to eat at Del Frisco's Grille in  the Irvine Spectrum with my Foodie Pal Rachel from Montreal Canada. A couple of things I need to tell you right off about Del Frisco's Grille. If you are wondering if it is associated with Del Frisco's in Las Vegas, yes it is. This is just a casual version of the fine dinning you can experience in Vegas. Second, you have to try the VIP. This Martini is the best Martini bar none that I have ever had anywhere.  I have had a drink or two in my time, this VIP is a destination drink. It is worth going to Del Frsico's just for this drink. If you are smart you will stay through dessert.

To make the VIP they take sweet Hawaiian pineapple and soak in Svedka Clementine Vodka for two weeks. they then squeeze it through a cheese cloth into you glass. No one else makes this phenomenal  piece of art in a glass. Don't miss it.

With your VIP may I suggest that you order some appetizers. The Ahi Tacos and maybe the Cheese Steak

egg rolls. The Ahi tacos are, for those of us who love Ahi, I little bite of heaven in your mouth. The Ahi is perfectly balanced between the creaminess of the avocado and the spice of the sauce that is drizzled on top. Or maybe try the Cheese Steak
Egg Rolls. When you bite into one of these culinary delights the first impression is egg roll, then the Philly cheese steak hits your taste buds and you can't help but say WOW!

Of course after the appetizers you will be hooked, so you will move to a table and order something yummy from the menu. May I suggest the baby back pork ribs? they are fall off the bone tender. Seasoned with a

crazy good dry rub and served with fries and some BBQ sauce for dipping. It is large enough to share. But I recommend being selfish and taking half home for a treat tomorrow.

Since you saved some room for dessert because you only ate half the ribs, you now can try the stunningly awesome Nutella bread pudding. I am a huge fan of good bread pudding. I love the sauces and the hot gooey bread but watch out this bread pudding with blow your mind. Instead of sauce they top this gem with coffee flavored ice cream. the combination, which I would not have thought of, is off the hook. Oh and don't forget to have some Cappuccino with that dessert. That was perfect was well.

Or maybe you are more of a traditionalist? Why not try their coconut cream pie. Of course like the VIP, it will ruin you for all other coconut cream pies.


This little piece of eye candy delivered our dessert. I am not sure which was sweeter
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

  1. Looks delicious! Can't wait to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, I haven't ever been to a Del Friscos. The ribs look amazing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cheese steak egg rolls sound AMAZING! I have to check out Del Friscos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna sink my teeth into those egg rolls! They look super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go there. All the food looks amazing and sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment