Its a Dirty Job

 I know it is something I would rather not ever do again. And yet everyday it seems there is more of it for me. What am I talking about? Laundry of course.

I really don't like doing laundry so anytime I can find something that makes my laundry experience better I want to share it. I have been a Woolite girl since I started wearing a bra. When I began wearing a bra I noticed that Woolite was way more gentle on my delicate things that plain old detergent.
And as long as I have lived on my own
I have had a bottle of Woolite in my laundry area. I used it for my unmentionables, silk blouses and my sweaters. Nothing takes care of my delicate clothes like woolite. As I had children and they vomited on my silk blouses Woolite came to my resuce.


So recently I discovered Woolite Dark and Woolite Everyday. I know your kids outgrow their clothes almost before they have worn them. This is not for
them. This is for you. You know you have been wearing the same yoga pants for 3 years. Woolite Dark will help keep them looking new and staying black. I use Woolite everyday on all my clothes. I don't buy new clothes all that often and when I do they are expensive. Woolite everyday is an investment in making my clothes look better longer and last longer.

Sorry, I have not found a product that will fold the laundry once it is finished in the dryer.  Believe you me, if there was such a product I would be buying it.

But I do have a secret for not having to iron. Have you tried Downy wrinkle release Plus? I love this stuff! I keep a sample in the car, I pack it when we go on vacation, and I use the big bottle daily when getting my shirts and pants to look good. I hate to iron. Downy Wrinkle Release
Plus keeps the iron away more than you would believe. Even with sweaters. All you do ius spray your garment, lay flat and smooth away the wrinkles with your hands. BOOM all done and no iron.

So those are my little secrets to making my clothes look good for a long time with minimal effort.




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

  1. Did not know about Downy Wrinkle release. Sounds like a neat product that I can use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment