It's Mommy TIME

 You just waved goodbye to the last little monster bundle of joy. The house is empty, quite, for the first time in months no one is asking for anything. IT must mean that school is back in session. IT also means it is time for Mommy to have a little me time.

My favorite escape is to drop the kids at school and head for my nearest Burke Williams. There I can wrap myself in a robe sit quietly in a sauna or jacuzzi while I wait for my all important treatment. I have not decided yet if it will be a facial or a massage this time but after 2 1/2 month of summer I have EARNED a little pampering. I can spend the day there and be done in time to pick up the monkies after school.

It make me a happier person when I pamper my self. Which makes me a better mom. So what are you waiting for Girlfriend? Lets run to Burke Williams and have some ME TIME.
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments