Soft Soap turns your Morning Shower into a Vacation

 As the weather turns colder my skin gets dryer. So when Colgate-Palmolive sent me their two newest products to review,  SoftSoap
Sea Kissed Exfoliating Wash and Coconut Island Quench Body Wash, I was really excited to try them. I know that a little exfoliation can go a long way in keeping our skin looking good and feeling softer. I was concerned that the scent might not be to Agent Daddy's liking, him being all macho and such but even he fell in love with the tropical scent. Using it in the shower makes you feel surrounded by the smells of Hawaii or a tropical island. What a great way to make your morning shower into a mini vacation.

Then we tried the Tropical Island Quench body wash. It has a light coconut scent that reminded me of summers as a kid slathered in Hawaiian Tropics tanning oil. It made me smile at the memories that came flooding back to me. Better than the memories is the way it left my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I know that this will make for better looking and feeling skin as it gets colder. And of course the memories of summer days will make me happy as I get ready to face the day.

These are available at Mass Retail, Drug and Grocery Stores nation wide.

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments