You Can Have Me All to Yourself


TidBitts “Direct-to-Fan” Platform Launches
The Next Evolution In Online Publishing
Authors, celebrities & experts offer curated, exclusive, ad-free and “bite-sized” content for only 99¢/month
Many bloggers like my self blog out of love for writing. Over time our family starts asking " Are you ever going to make any money?" Well the answer now is "Yes!" I can still creat creat content on my blog, while creating special bitesized humor for my fans who subscribe.

Just to give you a taste the first month is on me. 

There are many Authors,Celebrities, and bloggers who are excited to be able to create special exclusive content for their fans. Here is what just a few of my Tidbitts family are saying.



"I'm excited to use the TidBitts platform to share my experiences and guidance for young elite athletes and their parents, both on and off the field," said Jeff Blake, 14 year NFL veteran and starting quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals.

“I applaud TidBitts for launching this easy-to-use site.  It’s the answer we’ve been looking for. TidBitts provides the support and freedom I need to offer my fans a paid subscription to my best content -- without ads. My fans are craving this option," said Mark MacDonald, CNN Health expert and TidBitts Creator.

 

And you can get my exclusive content from Tidbitts for only 59 cents a month. All you need to do is Click on the green Tidbitts logo and it will take you right to their site. I hope you enjoy your free month. 

Thank you - Michelle
TidBitts Logo


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments