CAILYN – Mineral Cosmetics & Natural Skincare



A cosmetic line from start to finish, skincare is an essential step to any makeup routine and CAILYN formulated the perfect “go-to” brand from cutting edge cosmetic products to natural scientifically advanced skincare that mix and focuses on giving your makeup look a flawless finish.

LINEFIX GEL EYELINER

This GEL #eyeliner is EVERYTHING! It is 24hrs. Wearing + Waterproof + Smudge Proof + Built-in-Brush


What else can a girl like me ask for? A good makeup remover! But not any makeup remover one that is soft and gentle for my eyes because I am constantly in a black smokey eye. And CAILYN makes the best I have tried. Not only does it remove my makeup it cleanses and moisturizes with hydrating ingredients (aloe vera and calendula flower extract) that leave my skin supple and hydrated for a long period of time.

DIZZOLV’IT MAKEUP CLENSING BALM 100ML

One Step Clensing + Makeup Remover + Cleanser + Moisturizer
Removes all waterproof makeup, sunscreen, and foundation completely without drying or stripping your skin. Using a massage effect will turn cream into liquid; this cleanser glides on effortlessly on your face without dripping and gives you soothing skin.

“Black Smokey Eye with Winged Eyeliner”

Used all CAILYN products: Linefix Gel Eyeliner in Black to wing and outline my eye. I used this gel eyeliner as my “primer” on my eyelid for a darker Smokey Eye then I set the mineral Black Eyeshadow from the “Brown Smokey (BOTTOM3) over it to intensify the look added lashes and winged out my liner.


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments