Hitting the Road with the ARMY

 This summer the ARMY hit the road for a family road trip from California to Idaho. I personally like road trips. I like to see little known cities and towns. I like ghost towns. I like old mining towns. And I love to see amazing feats of nature like Cathedral Gorge. What I don't like is being stuck in a car with two teenagers without wifi. We drove up the 93 in Nevada fro Vegas to Idaho. if you are unfamiliar with this route desolate is probably the best way to describe it.

What saved my sanity and the lives of my boys is the Wilson Electronics cellular signal  booster. It installed easily while we were driving. No I didn't do it. I drove and the Tech Monkey hooked us up. This allowed us to keep the fun going when far from the nearest town. Did it work everywhere? No. But at one point we passed a sign that said next rest stop 100 miles. We were in the BOONIES! But there were a lot of times that our cell signal would have gone out long before it did if it were not for the Wilson Electronics Cell booster. We were caravaning with a U-haul and that booster kept our texts going back and forth even when it seemed we had no cell service.

If you or a loved one travels over long distance, or  just has a few "dead" spots in their  cell plan, this is definitely a great gift for Christmas. If you have kids away at college or just driving through your dead areas, go get this!






If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments