Best of 2014- Food Edition

I like to take a look back each year at all the stuff I have tried and then do a best of. So here is the Best new Foods of 2014-

Best Snack Foods-

Chocolate Bliss Crunchy Coconut Chips- 

Ok you knew it would be something chocolate. These chips are crunchy and sweet which fills the snack a-holic in me. They are also Gluten Free No GMO 100% Natural which means I don't feel guilty about what I am putting in my body. These go great in a back pack or a school lunch. Mom Approved!







Madecasse Salted Almond Chocolates


Madecasse Salted Almond Chocolates- You can read my full review here. But suffice to say I love chocolate and these are a fair trade product that tastes yummy. WIN WIN. Mom Approved for not sharing with the kids.







And in the non Chocolate Category-

Pretzel Chips- I love that these come in a bunch of different flavors. If you have dip you want to eat this is WAY better than a chip in every way. Check out my review here



Best Natural Drinks-


ON-In a world where everyone is hooked on Coffee , energy drinks or both, ON is the best feel good drink I have found. Mix with alcohol for a hang over free adult beverage ( Don't drink and drive ya'll call UBER). Drink before or after workouts, or just for a treat during the day. Check out the full review here.


Kevita- Best Probiotic drink on the market. I love the ginger lemonade. I haven't tried mixing it with
liquor but I am sure that will happen by New Years. I found it at SPROUTS.








If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments