Good Bye Real Army of Moms

 The last four years have been an amazing experience. Becoming a blogger. Learning HTML, being accepted into the blogging community, and finally getting recognition from my fellow bloggers. I have loved being a mommy and being a mommy blogger.

But as with all things time and circumstance change us. I have out grown the mommy blog. My kids are teenagers and with that comes a whole new life and outlook. So I am re branding myself and starting a new blog. I invite all my followers and new and old to come check out For Life After. This is my new blog where I will be redefining myself For Life After. Life After kids, life after the death of a parent, life after 40 (and soon 50). Life is all about change and I have decided to embrace it all.

Thank you to all of you who have made this an amazing experience.

Michelle


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

Comments

Post a Comment