I am a Naked Pervert...

 
According to hittale.com people most often find this blog by searching for pervert moms or naked moms. Yep that is right pervert moms. I guess pervert dads are looking to hook up. well they must be sorely disappointed because I am a pervert magnet NOT a pervert mom. In fact I think that the search results prove it. Perverts go looking for moms and they find me and assume I am a pervert mom. Or mabe it is just that I wrote a post called " Your Mama is a Pervert Magnet" if you haven't been reading this blog that long you can find it here.


As for the Naked Moms thing... I have not got a CLUE how that turned up. I have no nude pictures on my blog,  I had a post called Naked Safety a few weeks ago. ( You can read that here) But that was all about how NOT to be caught naked. So Naked Moms just does not make any sense what so ever. Oh and I can't forget people also find the Real Army of Moms by searching for sex shop handcuffs. No I did not write a post about sex shops OR handcuffs but I guess the post " So Then There Was the Time I Got Arrested" had a picture of pink fuzzy hand cuff and I now am attracting men who are looking for Naked Pervert Moms who have sex shop handcuffs. How did I manage to take such a wrong turn in my life? I thought I was writting a mommy blog but I guess subliminally I am attracting Naked Perverts to my site instead. Not that YOU  are a pervert or Naked, just all those OTHER people reading my blog. So just for clarificaiton The Real Army of Moms is neither NAKED nor a PERVERT. We just seem to attract them

Comments

  1. I'm afraid to comment here for fear that I too will be lumped into your strange demographic, but here goes, thank you for a great laugh!!! Evidently, just so you know, having the word "Possessed" in your title will bring some interesting hits as well!!! Thanks again for a great laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naked moms Naked Moms Naked Moms Naked Moms - now you will have Klout in Naked Moms - hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, maybe I can become a Possessed Naked Pervert. Something to shoot for.LOL
    Richard- Now if only you had said Bacon AND Naked I could have been influential in Naked Bacon on Klout. Again a high moral attribute to shoot for.
    Glad you all liked my little story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bob, You are so funny! We can +K her now!! I wonder what they categorize me in? Have fun with your new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Admit it...you just like to say the word naked!!!

    LOL
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO!! Naked moms! I'm gonna have to figure out how people find me hehehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment